tattoos

Friday, April 1, 2011

Live for the moment. Live for the day. Live for the dream.

Hello all and Welcome! Oh and please wipe your feet on the Welcome mat!

I am Angela Beth Berube and, well, I'm a Senior in High School with a mission and dreams. But we get into the bigger stuff maybe you should know some things about me.

Like I said before I am a high school senior. Ontop of that I have been a competitve dancer for 15 years (Actually I have a competition tomorrow morning) and part of a theater community for many years. My favorite color is orange and my favorite animal is a pig! Now I think we covered enough bases to get the bigger stuff.

Being in the pageant system since the age of two, I have developed a platform. A platform is something I stand behind and support. My platform since I became a Teen contestant is Skid School: Keep a Friend, Just Drive. I work with Skid School by Steven's Advanced Driver Training and with them well hold emercency accident avoidence classes in New Hampshire in hopes to reduce the teen car crash fatality rate. Even with out the class you can use complete common sense and keep your friends. Simple things such as not going out in bad weather, buckling up, turning off the cell phone or even just putting it in a glovebox. Just eliminate most of the biggest dangers and distractions.

Seeing that I am also going to be graduating in a matter of months, I have sights on the moon but if I don't get there at least I'll land among the stars. I LOVE the city and well I am finally realizing that Perfoming Art schools are really expensive there. So I am most likely to hang around my home state for a year or two, just to get my required classes out of the way and to build up a bank account...Then I'll be flying off to the big cities for the dream to be alive.

So I guess that's everything I have to say for tonight. So... Enjoy the Weekend and Check back soon!!!!

Peace, Love, and Happiness!
~*Angela Beth Berube*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger